Mold Remediation Service
After a day of hard work, there is nothing better than coming home to a happy family and home. Mold can lead to unhealthy environments in your home. You might also be more susceptible to the allergies and health problems that mold can cause, especially if you have just had a stressful work day. This is also true for your family members.
Call TopDog Water Damage Restoration if you suspect that your home may have mold. We are one of the most trusted mold remediation companies in the area. We have the experience, equipment, and workers to eliminate mold.
We are a full-service company that specializes in fire, water, and mold restoration. This can be devastating for families. This is especially true if you have elderly people or are at greater risk for developing health problems.
WHAT DOES MOLD REMEDIATION INVOLVE?
Mold remediation often involves multiple steps depending on how severe the mold infestation is in your home. Each mold removal project is different, but there are a few things you can do:
To prevent mold from spreading, you must contain the area that is the problem or where it has been discovered.
- Special HEPA-rated filters are used on exhaust fans and blowers to remove microscopic particles or spores. Air filtration is the name of this process.
- The spores can also be neutralized using chemical agents by contractors.
- Mold removal and replacement of furniture and household items that cannot be saved by cleaning or sanitization. Porous materials, which cannot withstand cleaning, should be thrown out. Moldy wallpaper, carpeting, and wallpaper are all things you need to get rid of.
- HEPA vacuum is used to remove mold spores from non-porous surfaces such as hardwood flooring and countertops. This will reduce the spread of mold spores, but not necessarily kill it.
- You can clean surfaces with a combination of soap, detergents, bleach, or other mold-killing chemicals. This kills mold.
- Before you do any other activities, like repainting, allow the affected areas to dry completely.
Important to remember that mold can be found in many different forms and have different effects on pets and humans. The type of mold can also affect the mold remediation process.
TopDog Water Damage Restoration will inspect your home and determine if there is an infestation.